Medical / Health / Counselling

Tasmanian Gender Service on (03) 6166 7193

Dr Jason Westwater
Clare House,
New Town, 7008.
GP referral required

Dr Louise Owen
Sexual Health Clinic
GP referrals for ages 15 up.
1800 675 859


AusPATH Service Providers

Check for service providers in your state or territory

Support Groups

Transcend Families Tasmania

A safe and welcoming face to face and online peer support network for the parents/carers of trans, gender diverse and non-binary children, adolescents and young people (parents of adult children welcome)

Transcend Australia

Transcend Facebook


Working It Out

Working It Out South
278 Argyle St
North Hobart, 7000
03 6231 1200

Working It Out North
Room 40, L3 Holyman House
52 Brisbane St,
Launceston, 7250

Working It Out Northwest
0438 346 122


Supporting Sexual and Gender Diversity in Schools and Colleges Guidelines


Office of the eSafety Commissioner

Empowering all Australians to have safer, more positive experiences online